Monday, January 12, 2009

Retreat with Steve Roach

What an Awesome weekend! It was alot of fun getting to see Steve and his family again. Steve always had a way of helping people to see how great God really is. I hope all of you will take your new "Do You Want to go to the Mountain?" book and begin to read it. I thought it was cool to get the chance to break away from everyone and ask God what He wants to do in my life. For some reason it seems like we are able to be closer to God on weekends like this. I know that isn't true, God just takes away the distractions that we normally have. I'm praying that God is starting to do some Awesome things in our youth, but that is up to you.
It would be cool if you guys would post any comments you have about this weekend or anything else below or post it on my facebook page.

Here is a link to YouTube for listings about Louie Giglio. He is the guy we saw on the video we watched with Steve.

CLICK HERE For Louie Giglio


If you want to watch a short clip from the video, check it out.

No comments: